Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart disease prevention
- Wound care management
- Hypertension monitoring
- Maternity services
- Weight and dietary advice
- Women’s health - including smears, contraceptive advice and checks.
- Rheumatology drug monitoring
- Men’s health – including health checks, cholesterol screening, etc.
- Travel immunisations
- Assessment of minor illness and injuries
- Blood testing
- Well baby clinic - Thursdays between 9:30 -11:00. Call in without an appointment for advice on your child’s health and wellbeing.
- Child development clinic – by appointment on Thursdays at 09:30 – 10:30.
- Vaccination clinic – by appointment on Thursdays at 9:30 -11.00 for routine childhood immunisations.
A range of practitioners attend the health centre on a regular basis and the doctor may refer patients to them for the following services:
Physiotherapy, counselling, podiatry, smoking cessation, alcohol services, community psychiatric services.